|What is a good deep conditioner for black hair?|
If you have dry hair you more than likely have asked what is a good deep conditioner. More specifically you want to know what is a good deep conditioner for black hair. Sometimes black hair seems like it is so dry so we are always looking for ways to moisturize. In fact, when I first began making hair products, the first thing I wanted to make was a good deep conditioner. The by L. Jones Intense Moisturizing Treatment is the very first product that I made. In fact, when I first started my company, in my mind I was only going to sell the Intense Moisturizing Treatment. Many of my clients at the time were telling me that their hair was always dry and I could never find a deep conditioner that I was 100% happy with. I would like certain parts about them but I would not like other things about them as well so I decided I would come up with a formula that only included ingredients that I knew would be fantastic for dry hair. Thus, the Intense Moisturizing Treatment was born.
|A good deep conditioner is great for the hair|
I started by testing the treatment on my weave where I would apply it, comb through and let sit overnight. Once I rinsed it out the next day I couldn't believe how silky and soft it made the hair feel! Then I thought that I had better try it on a real person (myself) to really test it out. Sure enough, it made my hair feel the same way. I shampooed my hair, applied the treatment, let sit for a little over an hour (I fell asleep and lost track of the time, but I know I slept more than an hour) and once I rinsed I was very pleased to say the least.
The next step was to try the treatment out on my clients since I know that everyone's hair is different. What works for me may not work for the next person. But could it be possible that I created a good deep conditioner for black hair? I began using it on my relaxed clients as well as my natural clients and both had the same results as myself. I knew I really had something then so a few weeks after that is when I started selling the Intense Moisture Treatment.
|A good deep conditioner helps moisturize the hair|
Now that you have the history, let's see exactly what is included. All of the moisturizers that have been added serve a purpose and benefit the hair. I packed it with tons of hair loving oils that are the answer to all of your dry, brittle, and damaged hair's needs.
- Argan oil- aka "liquid gold" & "miracle oil", argan oil has many benefits to the hair which include that it hydrates the hair and stops fly aways the natural way. It is also able to actually penetrate the hair follicle, get inside the shaft and enhance the hair's elasticity (reducing breakage). Argan oil also helps to treat damaged hair and strengthens weakened hair strands in addition to adding shine and luster. It also contains omega 3 & 9 fatty acids which helps to control split ends. Lastly, it is an excellent moisturizer for the hair as well as the skin.
- Olive oil- aids in hair growth, and helps the scalp to become cleaner (healthy hair starts with a clean scalp). Olive oil also helps moisturize and smooth dry and damaged hair without leaving build up. Other benefits include helping to eliminate dry and flaky scalp (dandruff) due to it includes antifungal and antibacterial properties. As if this were not enough, olive oil also contributes to the hair being softer, more manageable, and shinier.
- Grapeseed oil- Grapeseed oil is great for the hair because it contains a lot of vitamin E, which is necessary for hair growth, and health. It moisturizes the scalp, helps prevent damage, split ends, breakage, and thinning.
- Castor oil- helps improve blood circulation in the scalp, which encourages hair growth. It also strengthens the hair, helps with dandruff and moisturizes.
- Jojoba oil- Jojoba oil is one of my favorites! It mimics sebum which is the oil produced by the hair naturally so it can regulate the hair's natural sebum production. This means that it helps you to not produce too much which can clog the pores on the scalp. It also aids in hair growth by improving blood circulation, which causes the hair follicles to grow faster. Jojoba oil also adds luster and shine to the hair, reduces hair loss, and makes the hair more manageable.
- Coconut oil- Coconut oil helps repair damaged hair and makes it look thicker by being completely absorbed by the hair and filling in any hollow shafts. Its antibacterial properties protects against dandruff and itchy scalp. In addition to that, it helps hair to retain protein that can be lost in damaged hair and makes the hair silky, soft, and shiny.
- Neem oil- Neem oil has several benefits to the hair including it can help control and eliminate dandruff, nourishes and softens the hair, adds shine to the hair, can counter hair thinning due to stress, pollution, medication, and more thus increasing hair growth. Neem oil is also an effective way to remove lice. The only bad thing about neem oil is the smell, which can be very strong. This is why the first batch of the treatment was so strong! However, it is excellent for the hair!
- Glycerin- Glycerin is a great humectant meaning it pulls moisture into the hair and retains it which is fantastic for dry hair!
- Silk- Silk also helps to trap moisture inside hair and also gives the hair a silky feel.
- Moisture, moisture, moisture!- This conditioner is formulated to moisturize your hair to the max and give your dry hair exactly what it needs.
All of these oils and vitamins are great on their own but create a powerhouse conditioner once combined. Also, I only purchase the raw form in each of these which is quite pricey, but it works and is worth every penny! And all of these ingredients have something in common. They all make your hair soft, silky, shiny, and manageable which is the reason why you don't need any other products in your hair after you use it. Most of the ingredients in it also contribute to hair growth and we all want longer hair right??
|Healthy, moisturized hair due to a good deep conditioner for black hair (Intense Moisture Treatment)|
Now that you know a little bit more about what is in the by L. Jones Intense Moisturizing Treatment you can be confident in your purchase. Thank you to all of you that have already purchased, and I look forward to the feedback of all of the new purchasers. Ready to try? Click here..